VAUDE Neyland Zip 20 Backpack, sininen (baltic sea)
Contemporary and perfect for everyday use – the top loader Neyland Zip 20 with a removable hip belt. This multifunctional backpack is great for hiking and via ferrata as well as for university and everyday city life. The innovative suspension system with structured foam modules provides excellent ventilation paired with a stable body-contact back. The shoulder straps are padded and exceptionally comfortable. An integrated EMP panel (ergonomic movement panel) supports natural back movement on the ascent or when cycling and prevents your load from pressing into your back. It's outfitted with a large main comparent and a separate hydration system comparent, which can also be used as a laptop comparent (up to 15" inches). The roomy zip front pocket also has a padded phone comparent. Side stretch pockets will hold your water bottle or hat. Trekking poles can be attached to the pole attachment and the side compression straps can hold additional gear. You can stow other items in the open stretch pocket on the front. A rain cover is included.
- Versatile, modern backpack for hiking, small mountain tours and everyday life
- Main part made of 100% recycled polyester, 300D PU coated, water column 15000mm
- 2. Material made of 100% recycled polyester, 600D, PU coated
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- 100% polyamide rain cover, 190T PU coated
- Suitable for everyday use due to practical zip closure
- Prevention of pressure points in the back with full mobility due to integrated EMP back panel
- Spectacle fixation on shoulder strap
- hydration system compartment can also be used as laptop compartment
- Rintavyössä pidike juomasäiliön letkulle
- ergonomically formed shoulder straps
Kerro mielipiteesi. Kirjoita ensimmäinen arvostelu!